|GOLDEN VALLEY COUNTY, NORTH DAKOTA.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Objective: To control noxious weeds in the state, county, and township road
ditches; to keep the weeds from propagating and spreading onto adjacent
lands. Inspect and monitor noxious weed infestations and encourage all
landowners in the county to control noxious weeds on their lands.
Mission: Provide leadership and education in the long term control of noxious
weed management through cultural, biological, and chemical control strategies.
- Weed identification
- Assist in planning a noxious weed control strategy to landowners.
- Provide biological control agents for Leafy spurge and other noxious
- Provide partial reimbursement of herbicide and application costs to non-
crop and non-CRP lands
- Weed Seed Free Forage inspections and certification
- Weed infestation reporting
PO Box 605
Beach, ND 58621
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
The Golden Valley County Weed Board is seeking to hire a qualified, full
time benefitted, Weed and Pest Control Officer. Screening of
Applicants will begin on September 28th, and will remain open until
filled. A description of the qualifications, duties of the job, base salary
and benefits, as well as an application can be obtained by contacting
the Golden Valley County Auditor at 701-872-4331.